Feb 7, 2012

Does it really matter?

I know I haven't been blogging alot about makeup lately, and I'll be better, I swear, but I've just felt like talking about some other stuff lately. Like today.
I'm going to talk about gay people.
Bisexual people.
Non-hetero people.

And I basically have one question;
Does it really matter?

Does it matter whether someone likes boys or girls?

I'm going to be honest with you.
I'm bisexual, and I am still me. I'm still a person, and I like being bisexual.
Girls are hot. Boys are not as hot as girls, in my opinion at least.
But I am in love with a boy, and I don't plan to leave him for a girl either.

 Just two friends of mine.
They are both gay.
One of them is open while the other one is not.
But they love eachother anyways, because it just the personality that matters,
not the gender.

This is me and a friend of mine.
We are both bisexual, and we both have boyfriends.
Both our boyfriends are a little homophobic, too, but we don't care, because they're all people, they all have feelings and they have a right to love who ever they want.

Again, this is my opinion, but I felt like sharing it.

I have a lot of gay/lesbian/bisexual friends, and I love them so much! Really!
Some of them are stereotypes, and some of them are not.
The boy to the right on the top picture is a pretty feminine guy, while his boyfriend to the left is not.
I am not lesbian, but I have a friend who is and she's feminine too, you can't tell she likes girls.

And I also have a hetero girlfriend who is super "macho", so stereotypes are.... stupid!

Thanks for reading this, and let me know your opinion in the comments, because this is serious business to me, and a lot of my friends...

2 comments:

  1. I love your post! I couldn't agree more. People should be free to love whomever they want. Love is a beautiful thing no matter if it's between two men, two women or a man and a woman. And yes, girls are way hotter than boys ;) But I tend to always fall in love with boys more than girls.

    ReplyDelete