Feb 8, 2012

Mini Haul!

I got a couple of new things that I wanted to show you!

The first thing is this jewellery-storage thing. It's so pretty with the dress and it looks very classy and chick!
I thought this was so cool, and it was only 99NOK so I just had to have it!
You can store earrings, rings, neckaleces and bracelets on this and it looks so cool!

Next thing I got is these shoes.
They were 199NOK and they are so pretty!
When I got them though, I didn't know the flower came off, but it does, which makes the shoe even more awesome because you can change up the looks alot!
In the picture you can see the flower on the table. It has a clip in the black so it sits securely on your shoe.
I got mine in a EU size 38.

I decided to show you a few ways to put the flower on too, as well as what they look like on without the flower. I'm wearing them right now to wear them in, and I have to say, I really have to learn to walk in such high heels before I use them outside! I think the heels are 4.5 inches which is a lot taller than my other shoes. Plus the fact that these are pumps and there is nothing to really grip it to my foot. They are a tiny bit too big for me, but I did get a heel-pad though, in hope that it would grip better, but it didn't so that's a shame....
I'm still going to practise, practise, practise to walk nicely in them though!

Anyways. Here's the flower on the side.

Here's the shoes with no flower.

And here they are with the flower in the front.
This is how the flower was on when I got them, but the fact that you can take it of makes it so versatile!

I love these shoes, and I love the jewellery-thing too!

No comments:

Post a Comment